- Company: Main One Cable Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - MainOne Cable Jobs in NigeriaSales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales Account Manager’s primary function will be to to retain and grow the current accounts and also gain new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships of specific assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Achieve sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a sales/business development team in the Telecom industry
- Technical & Professional proficiency is required.
- Excellent research & writing skills.
- Strong Quantitative skills
- Relationship Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Analytical Thinking.
- A self starter and ability to deliver solely.
Demands of the Job:
- Travelling may be required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date