Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist
- A Luxury retail company looking to urgently hire a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for the company.
- Candidates who possess strong communication skills; can identify client needs, respond to clients by proving key details about our products and services; can recommend solutions and resolve customer issues or complaints should apply immediately. We are looking for the BEST Retail Sales Representative.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave satisfied and you will contribute to the Retail store’s profitability.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Must understanding of the retail sales process
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- BSc in Marketing or related field
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply