Retail Finance Officer at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State. The Company also owns and operates several 24- and 26- ultra-modern Mega Petroleum Products Filling Stations across the country under a very rapid expansion program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage retail finance operations and records for the assigned retail station(s).
- Review, evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
- Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the forecourt sales teams
- Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related issues.
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
- Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- First Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation, including POS transactions, and a good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities, etc.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self-motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using "Retail Finance Officer" using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.