Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer (US-Based Marketing Platform)
- Turing.com is looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer on behalf of a leading US-based company, offering an all-in-one marketing software for course creators, coaches, and online marketers. The engineer will be responsible for building scalable software solutions, interfaces, and other infrastructure to provide elegant solutions to complex problems.
- The software platform delivers a simplified marketing process for subject matter experts by combining email marketing, invoicing, and billing, as well as digital delivery, into one complete package. Candidates who would like to grow rapidly while contributing to developing highly innovative software are well suited for this role. It requires at least 4 hours of time overlap with EST.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, maintainable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integrate the user-facing elements with the back-end logic
- Contribute to maintaining code quality and best practices within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Only candidates with 3+ years of experience are eligible for this role.
- Must be experienced with Ruby on Rails
- Nice to have some experience in React and React Native
- Strong understanding of the Ruby syntax and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiarity with modern web development and testing tools
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code.
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online