Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Front-end React Engineer (TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo, React Hooks, and Chrome Extensions)
- Turing.com is looking for a Front-end React Engineer on behalf of a fast-growing company offering a flexible assistant service for executives. As part of the engineering team, you will have a strong impact and ownership of the client-facing and internal applications.
- The company provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless. They have successfully closed $6+ mn in fundraising with top-tier VCs and grown up to 6x in the past year.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with the product designers, product managers, and software engineers to deliver useful, usable, and desirable product experiences.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Get familiar with the products and understand the working process from the end-user point of view
- Come up to speed on the codebase structure and engineering stack
- Address starter bugs and ship improvements to the existing products
- Partner with the product and design teams on scope features and shipments
- Build dashboards to track quantitative data about the features and measure success
- Engage with the community of assistants to tackle bugs or other issues
- Be involved in the user research efforts to develop empathy with the users
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to weigh in on the features and the larger product roadmap
- Lead the implementation of large scale projects with implications on a significant aspect of the product
- Solve pain-points in the developer experience
- Evaluate and implement necessary steps to improve performance and reliability
- Respond to incidents in production and derive learnings to prevent a recurrence
- Interact with all functions within the organization, including operations, customer success, and marketing, to ensure efficient products.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of programming experience
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Familiarity with or excited to learn about TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo, React Hooks, and Chrome Extensions
- A strong belief in software engineering best practices (automation, peer reviews, etc.)
- Passionate about solving a wide range of software engineering challenges and building well-designed products
- Self-starter, and capable of dealing with ambiguity
- Excited by the ownership opportunities that come with joining an early-stage company
- Ability to take initiative in making the team more efficient by implementing tooling and process improvements
- Ability to stay open to change and contribute to the tech stack
- The ability to thrive at pushing things forward and communicate well with a diverse team.
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online