- Company: CardinalStone Partners Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008.
Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Investment Sales Advisory
- To provide exceptional service to CardinalStone’s MA/HNI customers whilst growing the asset base to meet and exceed set expectations
- Sell the firm’s products and proffer alternative investments and products within the group in a bid to increase Assets Under Management (AUM), while also driving the customer acquisition objective of the company.
- Consistently manage and nurture existing client relationships to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services.
- Grow ‘new-to-firm’ business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships
- Keep proper records of call memos, trackers, database, prospect list and activity report
- Aim to achieve and exceed set targets on AUM and brokerage services
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income instruments from clients.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Cross Sell products/offerings of group to clients/prospects.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
- Develop tactical ideas within set strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support team lead in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Manage other activities as directed by team leads and Management
- First degree in any field
- NYSC Completed
- 3 – 6 years of relavant expereince in Asset Management or Private Banking.
- Strong expereince onboarding and managing HNI and Mass Affulent clients
- Excellent communication and relationshio management skills
- Relevant certifications relating to the job will be an added advantage e.g. CIS, CFA, Certified wealth management professional, etc
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021