Keystone Bank Limited (“Keystone” or the “Bank”) was granted a commercial banking license in 2011 by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a successor bank to the erstwhile Bank PHB.
The Bank currently has 154 branches, in addition to two (2) international subsidiaries and one (1) local insurance company inherited from the predecessor bank. The subsidiaries include: Keystone Bank Liberia; Keystone Bank, Sierra Leone; and KBL Insurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Midlevel
Location : Nigeria (Remote)
About the Job
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Assist customers in the account opening process
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Regional Head’s attention
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of subordinate staff
- Establish performance objectives and targets for Account Officers and prepare timely and objective performance appraisal on them
- Participate in regional and other team meetings
- Act on behalf of and perform other tasks as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs / buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for credit facility (in line with the Bank’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations / decisions
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
- Two (2) years marketing experience in a Commercial Bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with ‘Relationship Officer – Mid Level’ as email subject.