- Company: First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Banking Jobs in NigeriaFirst Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) Jobs in Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Private Banker
Job Identification: 537
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective clients- High/Ultra-High Networth Individuals.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Profile Clients and drive the sales of Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Portfolio/services to meet client’s needs.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement appropriate marketing strategies aimed at positioning the Bank as Market Leaders in the high value segment business.
- Receive and ensure prompt execution of requests from Private Banking clients.
- Ensure client profitability by closely monitoring product utilization and transaction activities.
- Handle credit processing for clients including but not limited to providing support to the middle office in preparing credit requests.
- Initiate structuring of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Generate leads and work closely with the Team Lead to close business deals.
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Banks position and win new business.
Education and Experience
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Eligible candidates for the Private Banker role must have a minimum of 2 years’ banking experience in relationship management, asset management or investment banking.
- Hands-on experience in managing ultra-high net worth clients.
- Track record of success and achievement in client origination and retention.
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business / Operational Strategy
- Asset / Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022 at 05:18 PM.