Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing the daily and long-term sales across the geographic region .
- Setting & adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge
- Responsible for the distribution & sales of SAA products through the region
- Directs & oversees SAA sales policies, objectives & initiatives
- Identify & create prospects in the geography
- Creating & implementing training programs for other salespeople
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree, with second class (upper division).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in rice and other agric products.
- Age: 25 – 35
- Practice accountability
- Coach the sales team - communicate sales goals effectively.
- Mobility: ability to travel wide & get desired results during trips.
- Confidence, positive carriage & business ethics.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online