Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG- Bottled Water and Soft Drinks)
Job Application Code: RSMM001
- Ability to forecasting sales goals, establish, execute a sales goal, maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Ability to plan and implement an effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Ability to ensure effective coverage of the entire sales region by demarcating appropriate sales territories to Distributors and sales team to achieve optimum sales results.
- Ability to oversee the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Ability to manage, coach, train, develop and drive sales team members in the sales region i.e. both sales team and distributors to achieve optimum sales results.
- Ability to manage organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, competition analysis, customer?s survey/ feedback analysis and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 7 years focused experience in the FMCG industry i.e bottled water and soft drinks with expertise in managing medium to large teams across regions.
- Understanding of Distributorship, Territory management and Key account management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] Use job title and application code-RSMM001 as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.