Recruitment for Head, Credit & Marketing at AnyJob Limited
AnyJob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos/Abuja based recruitment consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Credit & Marketing
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the company’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Build the company’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the company’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and budget review sessions, monitor implementation and performance and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to increase the company’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by CEO .
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role in a fintech company i.e Ren money, piggyvest etc
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
Required Skill & Competency (technical and soft skills):
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.