Recruitment for Account Officer at Casers Group
Casers Group is a strategic marketing communication and media investment company. The Group is committed to achieving its growth aspirations by continually identifying, investing in and nurturing high potential communications and media properties across sectors and geographies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- This individual is the primary start point of all finance and accounting function
- The person will be responsible for accepting and processing all incoming invoices, petty cash transactions, posting of invoices among other functions
- Processing all Suppliers Payments in line with contractual terms (Accounts Payable)
- Generating all Client Invoices in line with contractual terms (Accounts Receivables)
- Posting of all Aps & Ars in the ERP system
- Generation of Purchase Orders
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable & Payable Reconciliations
- Assist in Monthly closure exercise.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university;
- At 1-3 years experience in similar role.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to work as a team;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Analytical skill and attention to details.