Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location : Lagos
- Adexen is looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant for its operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Recruitment Consultant will have to supervise and manage all the recruitment missions for local and repatriates’ profiles.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and selecting local and international candidates for all assigned missions
- Responsible for CVs screening and conducting competency-based assessments with candidates face to face or via telephone in order to determine suitability for various roles.
- Organization and lead of individual and collective recruitment meetings in the office and with or for clients.
- Writing debriefs and presentation of qualified profiles to the clients with the support of the managers or team members for each mission.
- Rigorously follow the recruitment processes and accurately manage the candidates till resumption.
- Manage the databases for individual missions and constantly update it accordingly at each stage of the mission.
- The Recruitment Consultant will contribute to the development of Adexen Nigeria through his/her designated portfolio of clients and with the identification and approach of new opportunities on the market.
- Meet with existing and prospect clients to develop effective working relationships and identify and obtain further sales and business development.
- Increase and maintain client’s intimacy through strategic, tactical, and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision, and strategy.
- Ensure at all times that Adexen HR Services in Nigeria is positively represented at all levels within existing and potential clients organizations and that effective and positive relationships are developed and maintained with all Clients.
- To contribute to the organization process of Adexen’s Nigerian office.
- To continually improve on basic talent management processes in Adexen and drive it both locally and internationally for all clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate should have a BSC. In Business Administration, Industrial relations, Humanities or any other social science-related management course.
- Must have experience coming from a Recruitment/HR consulting firm
- Have prior experience in developing policies and processes for recruitment and competence assessment.
- Ability to define and manage recruitment missions from client brief to resumption of candidate
- High-level of self-management, Creative and quick thinking
- Consultative sales approach with good Positive mentality
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills essential.
- Proven revenue generation (in previous roles)
- Fluent in English and any other European language desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within Nigeria is a plus.
- Excellent Use of Excel, PowerPoint & other MS office packages.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.