Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location : Lagos
- To assist in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for test market of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location : Lagos
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Keeping supply inventories monitored.
- Organize office and assist managers in day-day activities
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
Qualification / Requirements
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Strictly for candidates who have SSCE and live around Ikeja, Egbeda, Ogba, Oshodi and Agege axis.
- Experience as an Office Assistant will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note : Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.