Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E - Business
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of E - business is responsible for the development, implementation, sales and management of electronic banking solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow e-Business.
- Develop operating manuals/procedures for e-Product operations
- Drive product utilization and performance across all channels.
- Provide user support including timely reconciliation and resolution of disputes.
- Manage e-Business channels and achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
- Develop new products and solutions in line with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for payments and collections.
- Implements and monitor service level agreements.
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames.
- Manage relationships with third party service providers.
- Keep abreast of latest technology and development.
- Lead the e-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Ensure the alignment of IT strategies with the long- and short-term business goals.
Qualification / Skills
- HND / B.Sc. in IT or Computer Science
- IT professional certification
- Strong strategy development and implementation skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT / e - Business.
- Experienced in product development and project management.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.
Job Title: Executive Trainee
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have several job opportunities that will provide successful Candidates with aplatform for a rewarding and professional banking career.
- HND / B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or any Social Science Courses.
- Between 25 - 30years of age.
- Evidence of completion of NYSC.
- Evidence of completion/membership of any professional body will be an added advantage.
- Great analytical skills for decision making and problem solving.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Microsoft Office Tools.
- Organization and time management abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: All communications to successful applicants will be done via the above email.