Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: UI / UX Graphic Designer
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Design aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product from layout menus and drop down options to color and fonts
- Conduct testing of completed applications, website and software to assess user experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements; always strive to deliver intuitive user centered solutions
- Investigating user experience designs requirements for our suite digital assets.
- Produce high quality UX designs solutions through wireframes, flow diagrams, and storyboards, prototypes visual and graphic designs.
- Illustrating designs ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes for new product ideas
- Collaborate with the marketing team, internal and external designs to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experience for the digital user
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic designs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness
Minimum Required Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in UI / UX software development.
- A minimum of 2:1or less in Computer science or any other related field.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking. • Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Highly skilled in HTML with the ability to hand-code according to W3C standards.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, with hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator and the likes is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UI/UX designers, business and Data analyst
- Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented
Minimum Required Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in software development.
- A minimum of 2:1 or so in Computer science or any other related field.
- Programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- Experience leading a software development team
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- SQL Server (Complex Stored Procedure, Query and Function)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web application development
- Proficiency in mobile application development (Android and iOS) is as added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page cover letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.