- Company: CubeSquare Concepts Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria
CubeSquare Concepts Project Limited is a fast growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments.
We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post-operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an ‘end to end’ service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Site Selection and Acquisition
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practice.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Estate Management or any related discipline
- Candidate should have at least 2-5 years cognate work experience
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.