Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Top Tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Quality assurance / Tester with Fin-Tech experience.
- The successful candidate will test digital solutions across web, mobile and apps.
- This individual will work with predominantly agile delivery methodologies using creative, quality expertise that will ensure product owner`s visions meet expectations.
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall test community within Three, when required
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in Quality assurance and testing
- Experience automation testers with full knowledge of SHIFT LEFT testing with CICD.
Relevant Testing Certifications:
- Test automation: Regression, Performance and functional
- Programming, scripting.
- Headless testing ( Selenium, Cypress)
- TDD/BDD testing frameworks
- Agile methodologies
- Code versioning & branching (Git)
- Hands on GraphicQL
- Containers & Orchestration
- Katalon Studio
- Test complete
- Sonar Cloud
- Database system
- YAML Scripting.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes in MS World and PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.