Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location : Lagos
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials and supplies.
- Proven work experience
- Excellent record keeping, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Business Management or any other related field of study.
4th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com