Job Title: Promotion and Advertising Manager
- Work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as budgets and contracts, marketing plans, and the selection of advertising media
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns
- Plan advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online media, and billboards
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Evaluate the look and feel of websites used in campaigns or layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for businesses
- Develop pricing strategies for products or services marketed to the target customers of a firm
- Meet with clients to provide marketing or technical advice
- Direct the hiring of advertising, promotions, and marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
- Good first degree and Master's Degree with relevant certfications.
- Preferred person must have minimum of 8-years experience in Integrated marketing communications mix,
- Proven track records in successfully promoting various luxury brands, increasing sales performance , good knowledge of sales and marketing analytics, customers retention and growth, developing innovative promotional and advertising campaigns, ability to lead, good customers base, and good team spirit.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org