Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Project & Services Cost Controller
Duration: Fixed term
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and conduct cost review meetings with project leadership.
- Drive the budget and forecast process, reporting to the project manager & team.
- Conduct variance analysis against budget and forecast, present results to project management team.
- Support project leader and team members in project justification, implementation and spending control.
- Direct and oversee the accounting, budgeting and other financial operations of the solutions and project activities of the company.
- Provide administrative and technical supervision to staff e.g. training and supervision on Time Sheet module.
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports, cash flow and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
- Monitor the financial operations of the projects to ensure compliance with budgets (quotation) and analyze variances with feedback to relevant departments and management.
- Implement a consistent project controlling approach across all businesses and ensure full compliance with the group guidelines and process.
- Work closely with the legal department to analyze the legal risk of a project (Solutions risk management)
- Animation of the monthly project review (Project controller & Project team)
- Analyze the monthly orders, sales, margins and support functions costs against the budget and provide feedback to the management with recommendations.
- Manage the weekly/quarterly forecast of the business (Orders/Sales and P&L) and ensure the accuracy and consistency of the forecast.
- Strongly challenge and support the Project Execution Leader to achieve its business targets.
- Graduate with a Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- ERP experience is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, Email)
- Capacity to adapt rapidly to changing environments and audiences
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Project & Services Cost Controller” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org