Job Title: Production Superintendent
- Lead and co-ordinate high quality offshore production activities in the company's operations, HSE and emergency response.
- Have HSE and production/cost responsibility for the production operations on the FPSO.
- Implement and be key to the mentoring and training plan for staff to later carry out and manage the production operations of the comapny's developments.
- Maintain an open and high quality offshore production operations team delivering high levels of production and cost performance.
- Deliver HSE, production and cost targets for the offshore operations.
- Facilitate the development of the company's production technicians by mentoring and tecnical supervision.
- Responsible for pre-operations preparatory work involving a group of studies, budget, and contract work.
- Will be involved in the design and execution of operations contracts lasting several years of sales.
- At first oil – annual operating cost budget estimated for deep water FPSO plus related gas plant.
- Interested applicants must possess minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or similar educational qualification in a relevant branch of Engineering or Engineering Science from a recognized institution and must be a Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 10 years relevant working experience preferably in engineering.
- Extensive operational experience is similar environment is equally valid.
19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org