We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planner
- Collaborate with marketing, quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Coordinating production work flow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they finish on time
- Obtain output information (no. of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.) Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Must have a B.Eng/HND Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably from multinational food industry.
- Proven experience as Production Planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS office and ERP system(s)
- Good at Math and Statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication abilities
24th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application/Cover Letters to: email@example.com