Product Manager (Digital Assets) at Patricia Technologies Limited
Patricia Technologies Limited is a simple, safe and secure platform that provides alternative solutions … use of Bitcoin, Perfect Money and Giftcard Technology based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager (Digital Assets)
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building Crypto/ Blockchain technology-based products that customers love and ensure that the product is made as efficiently as possible and that the people building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques.
- You will also be responsible for the life cycle of the product, ensuring that everyone is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality.
- Own the consumer experience from registration to digital currency trading
- Work with cross-functional team to define and deliver product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market
- Drive global product launches and lead beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Work with Marketing to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention
- Planning new features and changes to a product taking overall responsibility for the success of your product
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product iteration
- BA / BS technical degree or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- Must have prior product leadership experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Have an eye for good design and user experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency exchanges
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- Past experience working in crypto exchanges is strongly preferred
- Experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding or experience in software development and web technologies.