We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location : Nigeria
- Define, prioritize, plan and drive the execution of the vision for our product lines
- Create a product roadmap and articulate the business value to the product team in order to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Engage with customers to evolve product requirements and be the voice of the customer in the product planning process
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Represent the Company at various industry events, conferences and internal forums
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduce and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Experience in software product management or technology lead in an enterprise software or SaaS company
- People management and customer research
- Prior experience in enterprise and cloud management (IaaS, Automation, DevOps), platform, and/or SaaS a big plus
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Superb verbal, written and presentation skills
- Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
- Good at persuasion and negotiation
- Ability to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online