Product Development Officer Job at AACE Foods Processing and Distribution Limited
AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development Officer
- The product development officer of AACE Foods will be expected to innovate, generate and manage new products, processes and product improvement projects that expand customer base and contribute to profitability.
- Generate ideas for new products and research feasibility in terms of profitability, resource availability and compliance with regulations
- Plan, organize and oversee process or production trials, making improvements or modifications to current processes and formulating new production processes or stages within processes
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans, and preparing return-on-investment analyses with sales, advertising, production and accounts.
- Recommend the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Maintain knowledge on all regulatory issues as relating to the company’s products and ensures compliance
- Manage projects for product life cycle development
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent project management skills
- Fast paced and analytical
- Good use of Microsoft suites for reporting.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a First degree (B.Sc./HND) in Food Science and Technology or related fields
- Proven work experience in food manufacturing industry.
Application Closing Date
Open till filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org