- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interview & train personnel for procurement with related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Accounting, Logistics, supply chain management or marketing.
- Between 4 – 7years of experience in the related field
- Good financial Acumen
- strong negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Impeccable time management
- strategic thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]