We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Develop plan for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Source vendors/suppliers & contractors, compare and evaluate offers, negotiate terms and pricing and track orders & services for timely delivery or execution.
- Maintain updated records of purchased supplies, delivery information, invoices and prepare reports on purchases
- Prepare contracts for technical and construction projects in conformance to company policy
- Monitor all deliveries for supplies and equipment, and technical and construction projects to in compliance with specification
- Maintain and manage vendor/contractor versus company relationship
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing and management practices
- Good projection & budgeting skills
- Knowledgeable about maintenance operations, technical and construction projects
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields
- Professional certification in procurement & logistics, project management, or operations is an advantage.
- Proven experience in procurements and projects supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org