Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Account Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement officer is expected to lead the procurement effort at the Farmer-facing Local Buying Agent and Farm Gate tiers.
- Liaises with the key suppliers to determine the adequacy of available resources.
- To provide direction and inspirational leadership for the team; security & labour as a part of his responsibilities
- Discharge stock within 24 hours of arrival at WH, and gets reports ready within 24hours of discharge
- Manages the interface between the company and Key Suppliers to deepen relationship and resolution of supplier conflicts timely
- Provides regular and accurate information on crop flow & Farm activity, competitors' activity and data on volume of commodity traded in specified zones
- Directs and Coordinates the activities of key suppliers through Daily Feedback and Weekly Reports
- Should know the Buying Agents for various Commodities in Nigeria mainly Rice, Soybean and Sesame
- All agreed Reports must be updated on daily basis
- Should be tested towards the Procurement Knowledge for Key Growing Areas, Key Buying Processes and the Value Drivers
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a OND in Any field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Procurement Officer of Agricultural produce, raw materials and finished food products
- Age: 30 - 40 years old
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online