- Company: Saro Agro-Allied Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Anambra Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Processing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will have the skills or be trained to independently follow written work orders
- Will supervise activities & works at toll processors’ facilities
- Report daily production at toll processors’ facilities
- Keep records of inflows/outflows at toll processors’ facilities
- Raise objections to any deviations at toll processing facilities
- Protect our grains at toll processors’ facilities
- Stock reconciliation at toll processors’ facilities
- Reconcile toll invoices
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Age: 25 – 35.
- Inquiry mind
- Discipline, integrity & attention to details
- Energetic; more of his time would be required in the factory
- Must be ok with being supervised at all times.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.