The Portfolio Manager is responsible for investing in medium-long term investments for our clients’ to achieve long term growth, capital appreciation and current income from a well-diversified portfolio. The Portfolio Manager constantly seeks to outperform the Index.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate investment guidelines specific to client risk tolerances and goals
- Responsible for strategic asset allocation for the clients’ in line with their objectives and constraints.
- Champion the firm’s portfolio rebalancing software and investment models
- Responsible for driving at least 50% sales of the mutual funds in addition to cross selling group products
- Responsible for the investment management unit and training of younger colleagues
- Ensure that investments align with Trust Deed and update customers of policy changes affecting the funds on a periodic basis
- Ensure proactive customer service by keeping our clients’ up to date on any important changes to their account on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that our fee structure is competitive and transparent
- Actively participate in investment committee and manage projects spin off from the investment committee
- Complete Special projects as needed
- Educate Business Managers and team members on the product and the target market for the product
- Provide Support to Business Unit Heads by attending meetings and giving presentations for prospective clients
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Self‐motivated, confident, detail‐oriented, and analytical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from a university
- CFA designation and/or five years of portfolio management experience
- Minimum of 5‐7 year’s industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with High Net Worth and clients and appropriate investment strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com .