Diversey has been, and always will be, a pioneer and facilitator for life. We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors. Headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally, generating net sales of approximately $2.6 billion in 2017.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Planning & Procurement Assistant
- Effective negotiation through the use of appropriate negotiation techniques, to ensure cost savings.
- Evaluation of supplier quotes and supplier selection based on quality, cost and promptness of deliveries.
- Ensure necessary agreements / contracts are available and renewed at the appropriate time
- Place and Follow up purchase Orders
- Ordering of imported products, based on ordering parameters such as stock policy, product shelf life, minimum ordering quantity, lead time etc
- Ordering of engineering project equipments and spares
- Tracking of all orders to ensure timely dispatch, clearing and delivery to Warehouse
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Drive S&OP process in Nigeria, ensuring necessary meetings are held with relevant stakeholders and reports generated timely.
- Demand / Supply planning: Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and impactors, prepare forecast data, and develop statistical forecast models.
- Planning for replenishment of packaging and finished goods
- Buying Negotiation
- Ensuring optimal relationships with existing suppliers
- Follow up and solving any existing and underlying supplier issues, including payment
- Tracking and reporting of suppliers service levels
- Liaising with other user departments on their requirement & specifications
- DOH, Aged inventory, stock provisions calculations
- GIT Update and Reconciliation
- Costing of all received shipments.
- Ensure all Imports files are reconciled accurately with finance and closed.
- Supplier & Internal Customer Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply