363 Photography – With sister companies in Abuja and Osun State, 363 Photography studio Lagos, Nigeria is a one-stop shop for all things photography, with a well equipped studios for photography and make-up, as well as a production studio for image printing, production of photo books and photo frames.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photo Studio Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
About the Role
- The Studio Manager will be responsible for overseeing the general operations of the studio, including facilities, staff, scheduling, and customer relations.
- The studio manager will lead, inspires and develop the studio team consisting if photographers, editors, production team and every other staff of the company.
- The Studio Manager will work closely with the Studio Owner and advisors to complete required duties outlined below.
- The studio manager will identify and remove obstacles, adjusts workload and assignments, adapting to new priorities and changing business needs.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum years of experience: 2
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or any related field and at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Other requirements includes:
- Visible passion for and understanding of photography industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing, business development, and customer success.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Inclination towards personal growth and commitment to a high standard of business ethics.
- Willingness to work some overtime during busier periods.
- Experience in customer service work and commitment to providing excellent service.
- Ability to execute quickly and jump between high level projects and day to day operations.
- Keen attention to detail, especially while managing multiple projects at once.
Core competencies include:
- Communications Skills
- Must be an effective communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic and presentation skills.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email
Application Deadline 16th June, 2020.