Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager, Search
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a highly motivated person who has deep & confident Paid Search marketing experience; from understanding the latest platform changes, to driving sophisticated, complex campaign strategies.
- You will be responsible for oversight and management of the internal search campaigns and teams and agency relationships, as well as integration with cross-channel initiatives and measurement.
- You will work closely with account managers from the leading platforms to drive performance.
- You will be critical in the development and testing of marketing creatives & placements, campaign & budget planning and calendar management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead end-to-end paid search business strategy and campaign management process across marketing campaigns from setup to deployment to reporting, with an extreme focus on detail and flawless execution
- Drive channel acquisitions growth through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing existing channel performance, and identifying new messaging, targeting, or capability opportunities
- Drive search, innovation, and trust strategies and build scalable plans to roll out across multiple countries and continents
- Work with Country Growth Managers to ensure strong local context of ad copy and creatives
- Lead our team’s regional search marketing strategy and coordination efforts and support country marketing partners to make search successful in their countries
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners and market to shape and land complex launches
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of core digital marketing channels, including social media, SEO, content marketing, email marketing and programmatic to deliver omni channel consistency
- Lead the tracking, testing, and QA of all SEM campaigns for the accuracy, functionality, and documenting as necessary to ensure flawless execution
- Manage oversight of the SEM channel’s compliance operations; ensure that the channel acquires and maintains required targeting, creative, disclosures and modeling compliance approvals
- Support acquisition insights function, including reporting, tracking and forecasting to help evaluate program performance, and compiling / analysing campaign results across funnel metrics and KPIs to identify opportunities for growth or improvement
- Carry out a wide variety of associated duties that include (but are not limited to) web analytics and relevant keyword strategy & discovery.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights
- Deliver insightful reporting on test results and performance of search campaigns
- Thoroughly check search campaigns for accuracy including copy, audience selections, tracking / URLs, and offer details
- Act as the liaison between the engineering team an marketing teams to gather all pertinent information for search campaigns.
What You Should Have
- Proven SEM experience managing high volume PPC campaigns across search marketing platforms (Google, Yahoo, Bing Apple Search Ads)
- Extensive experience developing, optimising, analysing, and reporting on high volume paid search campaigns
- Strong knowledge of App acquisition is a big advantage
- Experience with data and product analytical tools such as Branch, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments. You enjoy setting up experiments and doubling down on the best results
- Deep knowledge of account set-up including tag and event management, and auditing conversions across reporting platforms
- An editor mindset, you constantly cut for clarity
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven, hyper growth global startup environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with internal teams including Marketing, Data Intelligence, Engineering, and Product
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Operator mindset, you get into the weeds and know how to lead agency teams to execute Chipper's growth strategy.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status.
- Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.