Concept Nova isa subsidiary of the Concept Group andis Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Performance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the business. Ensuring that all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Improving operational management systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimizing all processes regarding the business of Concept Nova. These include all channels such as sales, installation, inventory, and stock control.
- Implementation of new policies relating to the efficiency of processes and reviewing existing policies.
- Identify all process gaps and give effective recommendations that will improve effective communication within the units of Concept Nova.
- Make recommendations on budgetary control and create projections for inventory (Inventory management).
- Analyze and create inventory turnover ratios to identify stock trends.
- Identify skill and knowledge gaps within units and recommend training.
- Identify and recommend manpower requirements.
- Improve operational systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being. Purchase materials, plan inventory, and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Support the budget, the auditing process, the training, and the coordination of projects.
- Responsible for providing quality service for facilities management.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- B.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of 4 years working experience.
- Must be analytical.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Sound knowledge of data analytics.
- High level of meticulousness is needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.