They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations/Marketing & Events Manager
Location : Lagos
- We are looking for an Operations/Marketing & Events Manager to lead the front end of operations for the Lagos location of a Nigerian restaurant chain.
- You will support in delivering a high-quality restaurant and music venue product and also motivate staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Your responsibilities will include overseeing front of house staff, maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, crafting and implementing marketing strategies, as well as booking and managing events. You will ensure quality goals for the restaurant are reached and sustained, alongside the Executive Chef/Back of House Manager. Ultimately, you will be responsible for efficient restaurant operation and you will maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- A successful manager will require management skills and experience, particularly in the front of house of a hospitality operation. We want the manager to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. You will develop, implement and track marketing programs that will promote the restaurant’s dining and events spaces. You will lead by example and uplift staff during busy moments, maintain morale at all times, manage the flow of events, ensure the restaurant operations run smoothly, and that customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily front of house operations, and curate an exciting events calendar for the restaurant
- Recommend and execute the restaurant’s marketing strategies, and implement on and offline
- Communicate marketing and event management strategies to senior management and staff accordingly
- Promote the brand in Lagos, and beyond, through word-of-mouth, restaurant events, and by cultivating corporate partnerships
- Deliver superior service and measure customer satisfaction through surveys and continuous engagement
- Respond efficiently and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review quality and research new suppliers/vendors
- Organize and supervise front of house staff shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations, both in the front & back of house
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses, and review periodically with the senior management team
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- 2 – 5 years professional experience in hospitality, marketing, public relations, customer service, or sales with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Industry experience in managing/marketing food & beverage concepts, customer service, or branded products, a big plus
- Opening or project management experience will be very advantageous
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to utilize concepts of critical thinking, problem-solving and creative open mindedness to achieve goals
- Must be innovative, organized, efficient and able to prioritize multiple projects while working with and leading a team
- Ability to analyze business goals, market requirements, customers, challenges and opportunities, and translate that knowledge into sustained business growth
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Ability to present very well professionally and maintain strong social and professional networks
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work that will performed by the successful candidate in this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.