We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager, (I&C Automation)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Operations Manager (I&C Automation) is responsible for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of projects managed out of Nigeria region.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, project’s PnL, improving profit margin, and overall management of projects from initial conception through planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring & control of engineering work to project completion.
- Deliver complete Project Life Cycle including system engineering, documentation, FAT/IFAT, Start-up & successful commissioning at site through INTECH Nigeria operations
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through company’s processes and tools
- Ensure technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and company’s processes
- Evaluate and identity technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements. Provide time to time support to company’s sales workforce if required during any sales closure process.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate high productivity of team members and optimization of resource utilization through efficient engineering methods (usage of tools, templates, engineering standards)
- Responsible for implementation of corporate standards & processes and development of local process / guidelines and improvement in existing processes / guidelines to increase execution efficiency, improve quality, reliability and safety of delivered project
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry standard practices & meet customer requirements
- Responsible for Knowledge Management and maintaining customer technical data base in his area of responsibility
- Must be a graduate engineer with majors in Electrical/ Mechatronics/Computer engineering/Computer Science.
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience as I&C automation engineer in O&G sector (both on and off shore) with at least 3 years’ experience as project manager (Nigeria and West Africa experience shall be an added advantage)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work in a cross functional organization and to liaison with corporate head office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online