Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven technical engineer to join our company.
- To be successful as a technical engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline.
- Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes..
- Manage IT related projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Client-facing experience
- Four Years experience as a System Engineer
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well-grounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Promote our Ecommerce Websites
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy sales Account Manager to help us build up our business activities by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop new marketing strategies for the brand
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audiovisual and IT solutions
- Sales of IT and Audiovisual solutions (Large Format Display Solutions, Windows Servers, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus, and other various software applications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Establishing and building a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision-makers.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Initiating and expanding on associations with high priority accounts
- Providing competitive market feedback
- BSC/HND in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of an Account Manager
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Experienced in sales within the territory
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions such as Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus, and other various software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at preparing proposals
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have sales skills in IT security and the audio-visual industry
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good computer skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.