- Company: Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Telecommunication company is recruiting to fill the position below for its operations in Nigeria:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Seniority: Mid level
Job Category: Information Technology
- Adexen was mandated by a Telecom company to recruit a Network Engineer / Manager for their operations
- The Network engineer will be the Technical point of contact for all Telecoms projects within the Country.
- The Network engineer will be in charge to work on deployment of internet solutions voice video and data in collaboration with an English speaking team.
- It is expected from the Network enginee to provide its expertise in network architecture and also on radio deployments.
- He will report directly to the CEO and VP sales
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a Telecommunication Engineering school specialized in network.
- Previous professional experience in Emerging Countries is a plus
- Have been working for a WISP preferably.
- He needs to have very good skills on network rooting.
- Complex network architecture
- Firewall Fortigate and Juniper
- Ubiquiti radios
- Mikrotik routers
- Cisco cerfification
- Internet optimisation
- PTP and PTMP solutions
Application Closing Date