Nationwide Recruitment at Charisol Limited
Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Full Stack Magento, PHP and VueJS Software Developer
‘Trouv’ is from the French word ‘Trouvez’ which means find while’ ise’ is from the Yoruba word work. Trouvise is Charisol’s online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfillment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen!
After discovering the global gap between demand and supply of tech talent, we began Trouvise by connecting developers in our network to companies their skills. Six months later, with more interest in our applicants than we can count, we have decided to extend our reach to talents outside our network. We believe Africa the home of upcoming tech talent, YOU should not be left out of the action.
- Collaborate and lead team based cross platform architectural and engineering projects
- Follow through on completed work to ensure effectiveness
- Take pride and ownership in work output and
- As a Full Stack Magento, PHP and VueJS Software Developer, you will
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules, both standalone and extensions of Magento
- Establish and follow coding standards and best practices for PHP based development
- Integration of user-facing and back end elements developed internally
- 2 to 5+ Years of Full Stack experience with Magento 2/PHP and Vue.js
- Experience using and designing REST API’s
- Experience in Magento 2.x MAJOR PLUS
- Proven discipline following coding standards and best practices for PHP based development.
- Working FULL TIME Remotely
Nice to have:
- You have experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You work from a dedicated workspace and good internet connection for call conference
- You are familiar with work tools like Slack, Skype, Trello, Skype, Zoom
- Independent, self-motivated
- You can work without supervision
- You have good work ethics and can work with a diverse team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
$2,000+ (depending on the experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th May, 2019.