E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Senior Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- E-Terra Technologies Limited is seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic, target and result oriented Senior National Sales Officer (SNSO) who will be responsible for implementing the company’s sales strategies.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our internal and external sales team on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is required.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to develop and lead an efficient sales team.
- Have a minimum of 5 years previous practical and successful experience in a sales role in Telecom, ICT, Finance, Insurance, and other intangible professional services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- A team player and motivator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service (pre & post-service delivery).
Responsibilities under the direct or indirect supervision of the Director of Business Development (DBD) and/or the CEO include:
- Managing organizational sales by developing annual business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team (internal & external).
- Coordinating with business development unit on lead generation.
- Liaise with the HRO and DBD to recruit and develop an effective sales team (internal & external) through proper selection, motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our seevices.
Deadline: 7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.