We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Location: Agege, Lagos
- We are looking for a Mobile applications Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing our mobile app strategy in synergy with our lead application developer and other developers
- You will be well introduced into our products and given every necessary assistance to build out our mobile apps
- You should be ready to work with interns to deliver on your expected tasks.
- Your primary focus will be the development of mobile apps for our line of business management and automation cloud based software, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of mobile front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop and/or modify our user facing mobile applications and their integration with back end systems
- Test and review work by other developers
- Work with individuals on your team to follow established coding standards, workflow, or tool standards
- Collaborate with team members to define product requirements and implementation
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and hackathons
- Experience with Android sdk OR/AND experience with ReactJS and AngularJS
- Knowledge and experience with use of Git, HTML, CSS,
- Experience developing Android or/and iOS mobile applications.
- Must have design and production support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong Analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work to meet tough deadlines
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Knowledge of PHP language will be an added advantage
- Living close to Ogba, Ojodu, Ikeja, Abulegba, Agege and environs will be an added advantage
- ND, HND, B.Sc are welcome to apply
- Passionate about learning and improving.
- Ability to work independently and drive self-learning
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project's development
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
- Wage based on experience
- Fun work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the right individual
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
- Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.