Media Marketing Executive at Brila Media Limited
Brila FM is a sports radio station founded on October 1, 2002, by sportscaster, Dr Larry Izamoje as Nigeria's first sports radio station licensed by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission. Brila FM has three sister stations located in Abuja, Onitsha, and Port Harcourt. Brila FM focuses primarily on sports updates and analysis and thrives to be the no 1 followed sports hub on major match days.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling existing client accounts and working to develop new accounts.
- He/she will also be responsible for finding advertising or sponsorship opportunities for the station's programming department and ensuring that our brand is a good fit with the listeners or the style of different shows.
- Responsible for identifying, acquisition & retention prospective and existing accounts.
- Responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met and surpassed.
- Expected to develop a working process for effective marketing and closing of business opportunities.
- Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process.
- Analyse clients' feedback data to determine customer satisfaction.
- Establishes contacts with senior level decision makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Mass Communications or any related field of study.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar sales role within a progressive sales environment with strong and quantifiable results.
- Strong interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Candidate should be residing in VI or Lekki for proximity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ''Media Marketing Executive'' as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.