Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
- The job holder is responsible for supervising Ten (10) Marketing Executives as well as sell the Company Products/Policies to clients through cold marketing.
- He/She will further join hands in brand awareness creation.
- Oversee/Supervise Ten (10) marketing executives stationed across all target outlets to generate sales and at the same time create CAPEX brand awareness.
- Educate all contacts who they meet at the outlets.
- Stand in as models/ promoters in all the outlets to better project CAPEX products and brand.
- Report incidence at sites to the office for necessary action.
- Ensure at least 75% of every contact buy Capex Products brand daily.
- Support in all our market storm activity
- Monitor sales thereby increasing volumes.
- Must have B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or a related field.
- Great flair for marketing.
- At least seven (7) years experience in sales and marketing roles preferably in a financial sector.
- Must not be more than 40years.
- Must be friendly, warm and outgoing in nature
- Highly ambitious, independent and never has a dull moment
- Self assured, focused and intelligent
- Loves challenges, has a high sense of adventure and drive
- Full of ideas and energy and always ready to help
- A solution provider and an Incurable optimist
- Basic Salary NGN100,000.00
- Commission of NGN 300,000.00 upon meeting 75% upwards of the Target Sales(to be paid quarterly)
- Plus other bonuses
2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.