Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer, water pump e.t.c. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, gradually creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Dutse - Jigawa, (Kubwa, Dei-Dei) - Abuja (FCT), Kuru - Plateau and Mararba - Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sign up officer is assigned to visit prospects to confirm that they meet the minimum requirements and to sign them up.
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Scheduling prospects for sign-up visitation for documented appraisals by setting appointments with the prospects 24hrs before the agreed date.
- Capturing all information provided by the prospect and populating the CRM with these necessary details i.e KYC, Status, Notes, Comments etc.
- Gathering all relevant customer documents (i.e Shop Picture, Original Means of ID, Recent Passport) necessary for the equipment finance application, and returning to the office for processing based off recommendation
- Conducting verification of information presented by prospects, as well as vetting submitted documents that supports the customer’s application.
- Signing of equipment contract documents with customers on behalf of Winock, and ensuring the best interest of the company is maintained at all cost.
- Conducting Customer Offline Survey for Data Collection
- Providing management with valuable insight from field operations.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Must be fluent in Hausa.
- Must reside within Dutse, Kubwa, Dei-Dei, Kuru, Mararba, Nassarawa, axis.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online