Job Title: Marketing Officer
Ref No: MO01/SIAO/007
Location: Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
- The focus of this role is to promote public awareness of the organisation’s examinations and related programmes by proactively developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase participation and enhance the organisation’s overall visibility and competitive positioning.
- The ideal candidate would report to the Head, Corporate Communications and Marketing.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of marketing strategies and plans to enhance the organisation’s image
- Conducts market research and analysis of market performance of the firm’s programmes and identifies new target markets for current and future programmes, including new marketing platforms and sensitization campaigns
- Monitors developments and trends in the industry including competition to determine impact of such programmes and develops appropriate response strategies
- Organises visits to create awareness of the firm’s knowledge building programmes and examination requirements by making presentations to training units of relevant organizations and schools
- Develops winning proposals and flyers to advertise the organisation’s programmes for effective reach to the targeted public
- Liaises with various departments to develop initiatives for creating awareness and marketing of the organisation’s programmes
- Supervises and coordinates the efforts and activities of the marketing staff towards achieving marketing targets/goals.
- Maintains internal and external professional relationships to create opportunities for marketing the organisation’s programmes and achieve overall corporate objectives.
- B.Sc./HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Humanities or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification with experience in the marketing and brand management department in a reputable company.
- Good networking and social skills, confident disposition
- Good relationship management
- Report writing and verbal communication skills with strong marketing capacity.
- Must be a target driven, resourceful, self-motivated and creative individual with the ability to engage stakeholders.
- Must have the ability and capability to work under pressure.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Must possess sound knowledge of market research and analysis, marketing communication, marketing strategy development and public relations.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online