Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Source for new potential clients.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Co-ordinate the company’s monthly newsletter.
- Writing reports, rebranding company brochures and similar documents.
- Coordinate all diplomatic & VIP events and visits.
- Coordinate Press conference in Nigeria.
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Assisting with promotional activities.
- Visiting customers/external.
- Helping to organize market research.
- Attend Corporate functions and workshops.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize PR materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail to PR (London) and IT department.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Liaise and provide support to Public Relations Agencies in London.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it per plan/strategy.
- Work with manager and business units to determine budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Attend weekly conference calls with the marketing and PR agencies in London.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Ability to work independently
- Punctual and have good organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and creativity
- Social Media skills and sound event planning skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, explain and apply written procedures;
- Working knowledge of correspondence and typing formats, including correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Working knowledge of filling and record keeping systems;
- Ability to operate office equipment;
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and the use of computer systems;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Attention to detail.
- Objectivity, Dependability
- Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management
- Professionalism, Reporting Skills etc.
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative.
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field from an accredited school required
- Relevant professional certification and trainings in marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or any related field.
16th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.