Ariston Thermo Group is one of the world’s leading companies in thermic comfort, offering a complete range of heating and water heating products, systems and services designed to provide the maximum degree of comfort with the minimum environmental impact and minimum use of energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Central Africa
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: the Country Manager Central Africa.
Will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Define the Country Marketing Strategies and Policies in accordance with Group Guidelines, to impact the Country Sales objectives.
- Strategically analyze the market/competitors, monitoring the market share, identifying trends and possible opportunities for growth.
- Define and secure the implementation of marketing strategies and policies for main brands and channels.
- Define guidelines on trade and end-user communication projects.
- Propose, develop and implement local marketing plans (pricing policies, products brand communication and channels promotions) in collaboration with the sales team.
- Provide all relevant sales information to the Sales Management, undertaking analysis of the business, competitors and customers to identify information needs.
- Manage the launch of new products and commercial-technical training/information to wholesalers, installers and distributors.
- Co-ordinate product marketing events for the Country, assisting in product promotion while supporting the commercial department.
- Define and develop marketing activities like sales campaigns to increase sales
- Website and social media pages management
- Manage loyalty/incentive program of installers
- Brief / liaise with market research agency
- The ideal candidate has a Master's Degree in Marketing / Economics with an excellent final grade
- 8/10 years of experience in the role in multinational contexts.
- Provenience from the semi-durable goods sector is preferable.
- Fluency in English is a basic requirement.
- Energy, enthusiasm for marketing and communication, along with analytical and organizational skills, flexibility and goal orientation complete the profile.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online