- Company: Pettysave Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Pettysave is a technology company that builds economic and internet infrastructure to aid people in their path to financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Temporary (Between 6 and 24 months)
- Our Growth team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform our product strategy, lead go-to-market strategies, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
- Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role that partners closely with the Product, Engineering, and Finance teams. Our growth team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption and retention numbers post-launch.
- We’re working on an exciting host of new features and products for our users, and we’re looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team to support our goals. To do well in this role, you are a good storyteller, ambitious, result-driven, data-oriented, organized, passionate about technology, and a good team player.
- Build the marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the ground up
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Product and Growth teams for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for products and features
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Apply industry knowledge, finance expertise, and general acumen to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies with the goal of creating and communicating more value to our users
- 8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing (digital and offline), product marketing, product management, operational roles, and strategy consulting
- At least 4 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a global technology company and ideally in an asset management fintech company
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams
Application Closing Date