Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
We are recruiting highly experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Generating new businesses and increasing underwriting profit
- Ensure profitability by sourcing non-toxic businesses and meeting both individual and group targets
- Develop strategies to achieve not less than 85% renewal collections
- Market the company’s General Insurance products and collect premiums.
- Play leading role in the achievement of set production targets for the year.
- Create a favorable working environment for the marketing team.
- Collaborating with the Head, Corporate Marketing to establish and execute a sales goal/target.
- Ensuring that quotations, delivery of claims cheques and other document are attended to promptly.
- Counsel, train and guide direct reports to drive organization plans for achieving sales goal.
- Train marketing team with strategies and drive performance through regular weekly meetings.
- Assisting team members in their techniques for better sales performance.
- Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Review sales pipeline and performances regularly.
- Prepare and send error-free weekly, monthly and quaterly report on sales performance to Head, Corporate Marketing
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Insurance or any other related discipline.
- Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional membership and certification in Insurance and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 8 years and above sales/marketing manager experience in the insurance industry.
- Credible track records in sales of general insurance product is essential
- Leadership skills and ability to drive team performance
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Drive to succeed
- Candidate should be a resident of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online